(While in the building)
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be waiting at the door when you walk in. (Offering plate or box too if you have an offering).
- Love the fellowship, but keep distance. Every other pew available. Sit with your families, but please stay 6 feet from other families.
- Greet joyfully, but avoid hugs and handshakes
- Keep children with you (no nursery for now).
- After service, please exit soon after out the doors and socialize outside.
- 9am service – Safest: Masks Needed. A freshly sanitized space.
- 10:45am service – Masks Encouraged but Optional. All other precautions remain.