(While in the building)
• Masks are strongly encouraged.
• Masks and hand sanitizer will be waiting at the door when you walk in. (Offering box too if you have an offering).
• Love the fellowship, but keep distance.
• Greet joyfully, but avoid physical greetings
• Keep children with you (no nursery for now).
• After service, please exit soon after out the doors and socialize outside
• 9am service will be for those who need or desire a more sanitized space (Masks strongly encouraged).
• 10:45am service, masks are suggested but not required.
• But other protection measures still in effect.